Founded in 2003, Plenty is a multi-disciplined design studio working on a variety of projects.
As a designer, you will work directly with clients and direct assignments from concept to execution, in print and digital platforms. You must be a motivated, self-starter, with a deep interest and love for design.
- Design print materials, digital elements, and experiences.
- Take/give direction and work closely with other team members in a quality-driven environment.
- Brainstorm ways to creatively translate information visually—whether you’re working on an annual report or a simple blog post.
- Contribute to a respectful, yet lively, ongoing conversation with a dedicated, and diverse group of professionals who are committed to creating outstanding work.
- Collaborative: You excel at working independently, but you’re also a team player and it shows.
- Hands-on: You’re as tactical as you are conceptual. You’re engaged in a dialogue with the design community—online and in West Michigan. You have more than an opinion, perspective and known aesthetic—you have the drive to roll up your sleeves and create.
- Proven: We expect that your portfolio will demonstrate a mastery of design skills. You have 3 or more years of design experience, strong typography skills, and come armed with a portfolio that reflects print, web, and responsive design samples.
- Great communicator: You are able to comfortably articulate your ideas and designs to our internal team and clients.
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.